Meth contamination has become a real issue in New Zealand.
When purchasing a home to live in or invest in it is important that you are satisfied that the property you are buying is not contaminated with Meth?
- Methamphetamine contamination is rarely visible
- Meth labs operate in all suburbs, all over New Zealand
- Property contaminated by meth poses serious health risks. Are you willing to compromise the wellbeing of people living in your property?
- Decontaminating a property can cost tens of thousands of dollars. How would you fund clean up?
- If the property is badly contaminated, it may need to be demolished
- Insurance cover for decontamination of newly acquired property is unlikely
- Property with a meth history will typically sell below market rates. Are you paying too much?
- Loss of rental income while decontamination occurs
- Tenants are being awarded compensation as a result of living in a contaminated property.
North Star Inspections are Certified Samplers for MethSolutions
We can perform a MethSolutions Test upon request when booked with another Inspection.
Select either 3, 5 or 7 working days Laboratory turn around time.
Following the booking request the test invoicing and reporting component will be performed by MethSolutions.