North Star Inspections can arrange for Meth Testing.
What have you done to satisfy yourself that the property you are buying is not contaminated with Meth? Meth Test!
We can organise Meth Testing to be performed by Meth Detect upon request, when booked with a building or weathertightness Inspection.
- Meth contamination is rarely visible
- Meth labs operate in all suburbs, all over New Zealand.
- Property contaminated by meth poses serious health risks. Are you willing to compromise the well-being of people living in your property?
- Decontaminating a property can cost tens of thousands of dollars. How would you fund clean up?
- If the property is badly contaminated, it may need to be demolished
- Insurance cover for decontamination of the newly acquired property is unlikely
- Property with a meth history will typically sell below market rates. Are you paying too much?
- Loss of rental income while decontamination occurs
- Tenants are being awarded compensation as a result of living in a contaminated property.
The Meth Testing Laboratory turnaround time normally take around 3 working days, so if considering having a Meth Test do not leave this till the last minute.